Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New York Part III: Rockwood Hall and Swan Lake

Here's my final set of pictures from my trip to Tarrytown/Sleepy Hollow. "A" and I had lunch at the Sunset Grill. I love the view of the Hudson and the Tappan Zee Bridge!



This cute kitty was hiding out between some flower pots.



Rockwood Hall was my favorite place to go for walks...



Here's the path after crossing the Archville Bridge:



and here's one of the ventilators on the aqueduct trail:



A Metro-North train going north, as seen from Rockwood Hall:



More beautiful views of the Hudson and Palisades:



No trip to Rockefeller State Park is complete without a walk around Swan Lake.



The geese and gosslings are living the good life!



There are so many places I didn't make it to on my trip, like the Catskills, the Litchfield Hills, and Block Island. Someday I'll go back...