Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Pugs and Moody Blues



A really perfect day for Pug and me is one in which we get to go for a walk and eat cheese.



And for Pug, it's a bonus if he sees some ducks. Pug loves ducks.



Now then, onto the cheese! Moody Blue is a really nice blue cheese out of Monroe, Wisconsin. If you think you don't like blue cheese, think again. This is not your typical blue. It's very smoky. I love smoky cheeses. LOVE. I also love the violets on the label, which makes it very easy to remember which cheese you're looking for when you go back to buy it a second and third time.



It's yummy on crackers. Or just by itself!



And because I'm in love with my ranunculuses, I thought I'd share more pictures of them. Aren't they pretty?



I love the tightly wound little petals. I will have to try growing these someday.