Monday, September 20, 2010

Felt Ornaments

I'm not usually one to think about Christmas in September, but I am because I saw the cutest felt ornament craft kits over on Alicia Paulson's blog, Posie Gets Cozy.  I don't know about you, but sitting around making little felt trees and mittens sounds like the best thing ever.
 
I got "Walk In The Woods" and "Ice-Skating Afternoon" but I'm seriously considering getting "Snow Day" as well.  The only thing keeping me is that I need to relearn how to knit (for the polar bear's scarf).  And I do want to be knitting again.

The kits come with everything you need to make them.  It sounds like they'll also be available as downloadable pdfs (cheaper) at some point.  Cuteness!  Once I get the hang of these, I might try making my own designs.  I would love to make a felt pug ornament!