Friday, October 1, 2010

Quilt Expo

I guess I'm in a quilting phase since most of my posts these days are quilt related.  Well last Saturday was the Quilt Expo in Portland.  I've never been to one before so I decided to go.  The number of quilts and stores was overwhelming so I only stayed an hour or two.  I did find the fabric of my dreams in The Quilted B's shop.  Loveliness!  It's the new Brenda Riddle line for Lecien.

I bought one yard each of four fabrics.  I'll probably get more because I don't know when I'll see fabric so pretty again.  Reminds me of something I'd see in a Shabby Chic shop.

A lot of quilts were on display.  I loved this one made out of Kaffe Fassett fabrics.

This one's so pretty in an 1800's sort of way.

And look! A pug!
Although I would prefer a quilted pug that looked like this: