I've been keeping busy working on my patchwork blanket. I made a border for it from this fabric:
Here's what it all looks like after I sewed the border on.
Next up: quilt sandwich time. The batting (50% cotton, 50% wool) wasn't large enough to cover the length and width of the blanket, so I had to cut out and stitch the batting to size. Then I put all the layers together.
In between the last picture and this next one, I decided to quilt it. And so I started on it, but I didn't like the design, got my handy seam ripper and ripped the thread out. I decided just to keep it simple and thread the corners of the squares with embroidery thread, like I did on my pug quilt (also technically a patchwork blanket).
While I was working on all of this, I wondered where Pug was. I found him sleeping on a pile of dirty clothes.